Monday, August 17, 2009

Morningstar: The End

At first I felt a bit out of place working in the office, a bit too white collar for me. Like all things, they grow on me; I think I get sentimental over things a bit too easily. I ended up liking to work there. Despite sometimes the task seems a bit outrageous and even annoying, it really helped me out a lot in learning from errors and how to approach them. I still have such a long way to go. My work performance has actually led the team to not wanting to let me go; I'm glad I made that big of difference in their work flow. I would miss them, even if they do poke fun of me for missing them, I do.



The funniest thing about my last day would had been at around 2:30, I asked them for more work since I finished everything I was given for the last 3 days. They laughed so hard, and they joked about me staying overtime and working till 11:59 P.M. so, Friday can literally be my last day. In the end we had cupcakes, and I was off.

I'm glad that they would welcome me back with open arms, when I have the time. Morningstar is my fallback plan at the moment now.

-David M.

No comments: