Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life

I probably say this too often, but I feel like life is like a television series. A well written script and cast of interesting and not so interesting character. Sometimes the plot is predictable and sometimes it comes out of left field. If we were to diagram events of our lives, we'll find a string of interesting information. I have been saying recently, "it's a new season, new cast, new everything."

I feel like this is going to be a reboot of my story. People are different, more so than they seem. I understand things so much more. A new scene to be filmed, a new story to tell. The last couple months has seem a bit different for me. I think it's because I have been going about things differently and I did enjoy the events of the summer very much. I can't wait to see how the next couple months unfold. What twist will arise. Who is returning, who is new, who is just making a cameo. A new season has started and it's completely different from any other.

-David M.

No comments: