Saturday, October 31, 2009

Apparition of Bad Faith or Bad Coincidence

Lately I've questioned my "charm" with people. I'm glad people are open and happy with me. That's a part I really value about myself over everything else. Though, I don't know what makes me tick, it does lighten the mood for most people. I know I sound full of myself; if what I say makes any sound in here at all.

However, I've been questioning this ability I am able to wield. People I've been recently associated with more closely has been in moods I don't want them to be in. I feel like I'm the cause or catalyst of this. If not directly, I'm definitely bringing upon them some sort of misfortune; as I believe so. I was cycling past relations with people and I can see some link...maybe I'm thinking too much.

Perhaps, I walk into people's lives and they're just a foot away from a dismal fall that I've come too late to catch them. Is a shame I never have a clear idea what's going on, I'm always just trying to help; sometime helping isn't enough. I really wish I understood what made me tick, so, I can understand others.

-David M.

No comments: