Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vapors

Normally, when I'm down or thinking too much I usually have violent thoughts of me being beaten down and dragged around. To me, it's always been some strange mental relief system. Instead of harming myself physically I take it out on myself in a controlled environment; similar to when people pound their head to a wall.

Recently, I've been having these thoughts of me just evaporating, turning into steam. I don't know what's worse. Me wanting to dissipate or when I use to think of myself being beaten...

Maybe these two conditions are different...I'm not sure. Maybe after the next two weeks, I can breath a little.

-David M.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok. the whole you getting beaten is so ...sad. i usually just hit the bag. This made me depressed. i mean. reading your post.