Thursday, October 8, 2009

Warmup: The Semester Thus Far...

It's been a while since I've written here. A couple things I should pen down, but I'm going to do some warm up exercises. What better exercise than to write about school.

Weight Lifting: The class is somewhat easy compared to aerobics. She doesn't expect us to be raging testosterone loaded guys. Which allows me workout on a more comfortable manner. It doesn't mean I'm not pushing myself, I am; slowly. She's also an energetic instructor, so, it's not as dead as aerobics.

Independent Study (Electronic Visualization): The concept of EV was never interesting till I actually taken a course under Daniel. It was adventurous and new. It still is, but I haven't really found a drive for it this semester. I'm looking forward to pushing myself with this coming project, but the architects seems a bit unprepared.

Analog Photography: This class has taken a toll on me the most. I do work from the class every weekend. Shane is a cool fellow, he's out there, he works us like dogs. I can't understand how someone that seem so laid back could give out so much work.

Aerobics: Every time I step out of this class, I'm drenched in sweat. I think most of the benefits of working out is coming from this class. Even though she could be more energetic about teaching the class that would be great.

Contemporary Art History: Not one redeeming quality about the class. Should just bring a pillow in there, and call it a day.

Smart Art: Things are getting interesting, but it seems like the class has been dragging behind so much. I can't stay awake in there. Drew is a pretty nice professor, I wished the class was more engaging, but there are limitations.

-David M.

No comments: