Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crit, Dragon Boats, and a Bit Inadequate

I finished my Flash project for this semester. Though, as much I'm not satisfied with it I found that I got a pretty good review. Probably, would pass that class with flying colors. Now that's one less thing to worry about, now I need to focus on my Sociology final, so, lets hope things bode well for me this weekend. Can't wait for Tuesday to pass.

Along, with other events going on today was the Dragon Boat team. At least half the team is formed now, which is pretty cool meaning more or less is going to happen. Now we just need to win, but first we need to practice.

Despite, all the positivity that occurs today I can't feel a bit inadequate. As much I keep pushing myself I still feel a bit cowardly. I keep telling myself I should say something at least to clarify myself, at the end at least I know there was no misunderstanding or at least if there was it'll be clear. Hopefully, I can gain some confidence within one week's time.

At least tomorrow will be Looptopia, ya!

No comments: