Saturday, May 24, 2008

Too Much Down Time

Shortly after summer break started I've become immediately bored. Well, not bored to be precise I have plenty of things on my hand to twiddle the time away, but the fact that I'm twiddling time away is the part that I can't stand. Unless I'm doing something productive I feel like I'm wasting time, there must a name for this kind of mentality.

Though, it is good to pick up a game, or watch a movie from time to time, but the consistent nagging of my thoughts saying I could do something much more while is what takes the fun away from it. I spent the last 3 days in my basement trying to beat a game before the week ends and trying to finish reading, "Welcome to the NHK" at the same time. I had 3 volumes of manga to read as of now, and a crap load of movies and anime episodes to catch up with.

I need to found a part time job...

-David M.

1 comment:

happiness_lives_on said...

lol yeah I might consider biking if I owned a bike which is very unlikely.