Wednesday, November 26, 2008

808s and Heartbreak, A Long Winter

808s and Heartbreak is the epitome of what it means to be heartbroken. Kanye West has definitely painted a perfect portrait of jealously, loss, loneliness, and a sense of maturity in his career. Though, others might not appreciate the sentimental values put into the album, I personally think this album really allows listener to peer into the artist's life, which I always appreciate learning something new about an artist that I like.

Five more days of school left and I feel a whole variety of emotions. Anxiety, happiness, curiosity, nervousness, and others that I can't describe. Though, I feel like I can come to a resolution to a current situation I still feel like it can't be easily accomplished, I think my cowardice gets the better of me in these situations. I wonder if I can put a close to this chapter in my school career, but I'm still hesitant and scared, though I feel like is always now or never and it always end up being never =/. The lingering is only amplified by the fact winter break is around the corner. So many things, are going to be different in a semester, in a couple years. I wonder how will things fall into place? how will I fall back into people's life. This could be a long winter in where I can think about it.

-David M.

No comments: