Monday, December 1, 2008

It Snows; There Will Be Tears

So what greater way to start December, than for it to snow. I don't know if that was me being genuine, or sarcastic. Is good that it snowed, is good to have winter be winter; that's what it should all be about right? Anyways, the last stretch and I don't know how the week is going to end, but I'm fairly confident if I can keep this type of energy up and if not better, I'll end up being fine, just fine.

The "There Will Be Tears" on the title is not a reference to me being emo, far from it. The only good thing about listening to hip-hop and I mean good hip-hop that is, is that you can find a whole bunch of new people to listen to. Thanks to 808s and Heartbreak. I discovered Mr. Hudson, and the album, "A Tale of Two Cities" is just awesome.

-David M.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Back in the day, I used to be all into hip-hop and some of my "gangster cousins" (who really could pass for black actually) would make fun of me, but you know what? I think they were secretly jealous of my sweet break dancing skills...
Anyway, I wasn't really going anywhere specific with this comment, just one of those "it's all about me" comments.

Nik said...

P.S.

DID YOU OPEN IT!?