Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And it Rained...

Woke up a bit of an optimistic today as I head out the door, it seem like it'll be an interesting day. (For the record it was) Though, my morning class was canceled today, I still left at my normal time, for some other tasks at hand. Also, to spend some time in the digital lab doing some prints for quality control. As I was in AARCC I dwindled around to kill some time for the clock to strike 11, but roughly I received an email from my photo teacher that class was canceled cause he too, was struck with illness and I was stranded with time on campus; my next class wouldn't start till 4.

So, how did I spend my wondrous afternoon? In the digital photo lab, doing prints. I find myself doubting my choice of colors in that class, but I guess I need to bite the bullet if I try to prove myself, so, lets hope that crit goes well on Thursday. Though, as productive as I can be I was still left with some odd hours at hand, which I just wasted the rest like any hours. I realized I never have the energy to stay awake in my 4 O'clock class, which is sad I guess, but the professor never complains cause she knows I have a good handle on the material.

As much as I love rain, and as much as I hate the rain when I commute I was able to find some middle ground with it today. The light drizzle that etches the surrounding makes the rain seem more tranquil, but it could have been less windy.

-David M.

No comments: