Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Been A While

I think this week has been a week that tested my work ethics to its limit. Luckily, I can say I passed. Though, is not time for any R&R this week either. Seems like things are just stipulating to a higher point. This is going to be interesting cause all I see myself doing from now and the last week of school is sitting in front of a monitor and sitting in the paint studio. I'm probably not going to be anywhere in between, so, often or frequent. I guess this is what 18 hours can do to you.

This following week I might even be juror depending on if I'm called upon or not, but as of now I'm a stand-by juror (isn't that exciting?). Kind of sucks that I might possibly have to do jury duty in a pretty hectic point in my life, what can I say? Life is only interesting when you're on your toes.

Though, I probably haven't talked about it in a while and reason being is I haven't seen my grandfather for about 2 weeks now. Currently, he's in a nursing home. My grandma visits him everyday. Though, I doubt he's going anywhere soon, my mom's side of the family is completely on edge. Though, they probably don't know any better either. Still the whole politics of it is just strange for lack of a better word. I find it odd that they finally decide to act like adults when someone is dying, yet they still seem a bit childish to me. Maybe I'm just being cynical or just uncaring about this entire matter, but there isn't anything to worry about, yet.

-David M.

No comments: