Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 pm, Can the Day Get Any Worse?

I guess this is part 2 of my wonderful day (not going to justify it with italics or quotations). My dad gets back, I tell him about the flat. He gets mad that I drove on flat saying I'll probably ruin the axle. We go out to change the spare.

As we were changing the spare, the shitty jack made it almost impossible to raise the car, but we did, eventually. During that process, as my dad had it about yay high, the strong winds blew the car and all our efforts went in vain. Asking my mom to call my cousin (the useless one) to see if he had an extra jack; since he's in to cars he might have a better one than the stock. During the process we finished changing the tire before he even got to us. So, he stood around and watch. A couple minutes later, a couple of undercover cops comes up behind him, and asking him question. I was a bit startled at first cause I didn't see their vest at first. Then I knew what the gig was.

Back Story [Start]
A couple years back he was caught with possession of ecstasy pills.
Back Story [End]

I guess, they still keep tabs on you after an altercation like that. In the back of my mind, I was hoping he didn't had anything on him; not that I really care what he does, but I wasn't planning on going down to the police station tonight either, so he better not have anything on him; fortunately he didn't.

The scene in which they arrived at wasn't the best scene to look at either. A group of Asians outside (My dad, my brother, my neighbor, and me) changing a tire, could have easily been seen as a big misunderstanding. Luckily, they didn't give us too much sass, but they were some arrogant cops. Given this whole week of, "I hate the police" talk I had with a couple friends this week. I'm starting to feel the same.

Also, on a minor note, I found a dent on the frame on top of the left tire; pissed about that too. Never ever getting a new car, too much worries about dents and scratches.

All I know is things are only going to get worse before it gets better All I have to say is I'm probably going to be in the red zone before, I go back to green.

-David M.

No comments: