Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fuck March, Fuck My Life

When given lemons, you make lemonade. What do you do with shit? Nothing! Is bad enough to have my grandfather in a nursing home. I have to drive the family back forth every day. No point in my cousin coming back from China, cause he's occasionally available. He's either out shopping or hanging out, given that he doesn't have a job and the only other person that can drive he's not manning up for it. Though this has been an ongoing issue is besides the point.

March has started off pretty shitty, not gonna talk about why, but I haven't had a good day in March since. Deadlines, school on the weekend, staying late for more than 3 consecutive days, even though I should be home by 6, so, I can drive them to and fro cause my cousin is no where to be found, the need to study for my history of design midterm that I have yet to start yet; test on Friday. The only nice thing I have to say is the weather hasn't been half bad. Just my luck, I get a flat going over a fucking pothole for what cause I have to pick up my family. I don't see any urgency to see my grandfather everyday, I have work to get done, I have my own life to get on with. I don't know about them, but I need to spend my hours being productive. As soon as I arrive at the nursing home, I get a call from my aunt telling me my grandfather has a fever and I should come up, my response, I have a fucking flat, you come down, I don't have time for this. Yes, I knew what I said was irresponsible, immature, but what else is there to say? The nurses will know he has a fever, they'll deal with it, is not like I can go up there and make things better. If I can make things better, I would have a long time ago. I'm no super man, I don't know if the way I've been acting could even be deemed as being "man". I'm sick of this, I'm sick of a lot shit lately. I'm going back to being temperamental, I'm not looking forward to this dive I'm going to take, but I'm probably going there.

-David M.

No comments: