Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Internet...

Out of serious boredom yesterday coupled with a lot of hours to burn. I dug the internet mainly just enjoying the beat, "Aruarian Dance". I decided to found remixes using that beat combined with another set of acapellas. Leading to such discovery of wonderful mashups. I found a certain mix of JayZ, Common, Nas, etc's acapellas with Korean hip-hops beats. Sending to look up Korean Hip-Hop scene only to find out is really underground. Anyways, I discovered a pretty awesome Korean producer/MC that goes by the name of, The Quiett.

Here is the song that caught my attention,


and here it is coupled with Nas', Purple,


Even though, I can't understand a lick of Korean I'm hoping to look up more stuff from The Quiett.

Along, with that I was curious if HYDEOUT Productions came out with a new album, since I was listening to some more Nujabes. Under that I found a producer I've never heard from called Jemapur, and I looked up some of his songs on youtube only to found one.



Pretty trippy and neat, and it goes rather well with the beat. I was very interested in why they pointed out the director in this one, so, I decided to look up Kosai Sekine, and low and behold more sheer awesomeness. I really like his directing skills, so, here are two videos I found.



I really like the video, please watch it in its entirety especially for those whoever felt out of place.

Here something more light and comical.





I wish I had this job.

All in all, the internet and given my insatiable curiosity I found some very cool things, and I hope whoever reads enjoy this as well.

-David M.

No comments: