Monday, January 19, 2009

Mustache Power Level: 0

One of my projects over break was just to see how my mustache would turn out given about 5 weeks for it to grow. Let's just say, the results weren't what I expected, though I think it probably grew pretty well out of all the times I tried to grow one, which only made it 3 times. I don't know when will I attempt another go.

In case you're wondering how blog worthy is a mustache, I think there is enough history with me and a mustache that I warrant an entry. To begin, I never shaved till I was 18 (just some mental note I told myself not to till I was 18; it was a pretty stupid code to follow), anyways, so, I let my mustache grew since puberty. Though, sadly I didn't grow much at all; I think I grew more in 5 weeks than I did in like 4 years, haha. The second, time was last winter break, but that only lasted 2 weeks before I decided to pull the plug on the project. Anyways, sadly I think my facial hair only grows out to a certain length and not grow at all afterwards.

The next time I'll probably grow one is when I feel like attacking joggers at the park, since the only criticism I get from the stache is that I look like some creep that will assault random people.

-David M.

1 comment:

Nik said...

If you would like some advice on growing a great "stache", as you young kids call them, ask some any of my many uncles. They have some tricks up their sleeves, which I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share.