Friday, January 23, 2009

Ominous Email

Lately, this has been the greatest mystery that erks my mind. On Wednesday I receive an email from my adviser Erin. It was addressed to some EV students and 2 of the EV profs. and a Graphic Designer prof. which is also the director of the department. The contents of the email consist of...

"Hello,
You are receiving this e-mail because you are listed as an Electronic
Visualization major. If this is incorrect, please let me know.

I am requesting that you meet with myself and a few others on Friday
January 30 at noon in 2410 A + A. This shouldn't take more than an
hour, but will be important.

I hope to see you then,
Erin"

Pretty vague isn't? I can't help, but think of the worse possible scenario of, "Sorry, we're pulling the plug on the program." Though I did talk to my professor Sabrina who was CC. In the email, all she said was don't worry about it, but would not disclose the purpose of the meeting. All I was told was is a "surprise" and there will be changes to the program. This is going to be one hell of a week.

-David M.

No comments: