Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Diffrent Me



I'll start off small chit-chat blogs as a warm up. Anyways, I think I was pretty let down by Universal Mind Control last week, though I would admit Make My Day is a guilty pleasure I listen to over the break, where I do my little dance as I make breakfast. Though Keyshia Cole's A Different Me definitely a good listen. Though, I don't think is anything in comparison with the last two, especially the album, Just Like You. Though, it is stated the album is suppose to be more upbeat than her last two; meaning no heartbreak songs. Which in all honestly I love all heartbreak songs, and I only noticed that when I read the premise of this album.

Though is not a "heartbreak" album per say, it still has the same tonality to it. The album, really does emphasize her musical talent. I don't really dislike the songs, but not a lot of them stand out as much as her previous songs, maybe it'll grow on me. I haven't really sat down to listen to the album.

-David M.

No comments: