Monday, December 29, 2008

Oddjobs (Other Options I've Considered)

Oddjobs

In the mood for writing a couple memes,so, the premise of this one is other jobs or alternatives you would consider in your life if you decided to drop your current pursuit. Please post your alternative occupations.

1. Rickshaw Driver
2. Detective/Private Eye (I have a knack for crime and context clues)
3. If it's anything hip-hop related my moniker would be, "-ism" (also an initial I plan to use for one of my kids.)
4. If I were to start a band the name of the group will be, Geek Speak
5. A writer (This one seems normal enough.)
6. Motivational speaker
7. A Transporter (I wonder if that is a real occupation)
8. A Butler
9. Bruce Lee impersonator
10. Some random guy you'll meet on the street spitting wisdom

No comments: