Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fog/Mist and So Long Friend

As I got home from the hospital today, I met up with my friends Phil and Tony, we were planning to go grab a bite. Everyone ended up running Asian time, so, we ended up watching the Dark Knight. Also, Phil for some odd reason had an odd curfew at 8:30, which really didn't give time to eat cause it was already 8:40 when we finish the Dark Knight it was long overdo, being the fact that it was late I decided to drive them home. As I pulled out of my slippery alley I noticed how beautiful the fog/mist was and how it transform the scenery; missed my chance to take a picture of the overpass cause I was driving, as I return the fog/mist disappear.

Though, we didn't go out to a restaurant to eat, but we ended up at Phil's eating Filipino food. It was odd not eating rice with chopsticks, and tripe covered in beef blood, and some cow bone soup. It was quite the experience.

It was an interesting evening, Phil being the calm and collective person he is has an Achilles heel; his sister. We met his sister today, and she was quite funny, but could definitely hit the nail on his head, as she pulls out a gay joke about his little brother, haha. Tony and I were quite amazed, but it was quite siblingly. I always thought he would be more of a tolerant person than I would when it comes to siblings. Nonetheless we all have the person that makes us snap, don't we all?

Hopefully, I get some pictures from Phil's camera. Hopefully, he has a fun trip in Switzerland next semester, even though he said he's getting gypped financially last minute.

P.S. I hope to write something about the fog/mist; I've been playing with a few lines.

-David M.

No comments: