Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Year's Eve; New Year's Resolution

Though, I probably won't complete a majority of these. Is good to have something to look at.

1. Be more outgoing.
2. Write more stories.
3. Have something presentable to show for a demo reel.
4. Say stuff on my mind more often.
5. Be less anxious and aggravated.
6. Find an internship.
7. Fix the brake on my bike or get a new one.
8. Get a motorcycle license.
9. Finish the pile of movies I have stacking up.
10. Read more often.
11. Become more witty, and more so saracastic.
12. Make it a point to try and keep in touch with people.
13. Do things on a whim more often.
14. Take more pictures (I brought a camera for that reason alone)
15. Be more open?
16. Straight As?
17. Go on LSD (Lake Shore Drive) more often.
18. Learn to cook real food. (half way there).
19. Spend more time from the screen.
20. Find a routine I can follow everyday to stay active.
21. Get a new suit.
22. Find out the greatest mystery of me. Why people in A+D "knows", "heard of" me. Is either a good thing or a bad thing. Still no one has ever given me a solid answer.

I think that's all I can think of.

-David M.

No comments: